Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day

Today the sun was out for enough time that I thought my clothesline should be used to dry Anomantia's Diapers. My challenge for this summer is to not use the dryer no matter how convienient it may be. Starting on the May long weekend (Victoria Day weekend) and going until Labour Day long weekend, without using my dryer could be a challenge seeing as June tends to be the rainiest month here. I will just have to plan my laundry days on the weather forecast... hoping that they right in their predictions (when does this really happen??).
Today was Anomantia's 3 month check-up with our family doctor. Apparently we are doing something right, she now weighs 15lbs 2oz and is 25.5 inches long. 87th percentile for height and 92nd percentile for weight (I think this is a good thing?!?). Can you tell she's part Irish? Her hair is fairly red and her eyes are still bright blue. We are loving every moment of parenthood even when we are frustrated with the crying and the poopy diapers, at least we can laugh at the situation afterwards and realise that our lives are forever changed for the better because of her (plus it gives us a whole different level of appreciation for our own parents and what they went through with us)!
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment