Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Day

This is my justification for the current state of my house!  (and I'm sticking to it!)  Having a clean house is not on the top of my list of things to care about right now.  It is Family Day long weekend and we spent most of our day yesterday at the park on a "sleigh" (hay wagon) ride drawn by two beautiful Clydesdale horses.  Anomantia was thrilled by the bumpy ride and the snow on the ground, I had to bribe her with Shrek to come home.  Furia slept the whole time.  It was a nice overcast/snowy day.  Followed by a beautiful sunny day today.  Anomantia played in the snow in the back yard before lunch and then we played with toys and watched more Shrek this afternoon.  I have finally managed to get both girls to nap at the same time the last couple of days so I can try to get caught up on a couple of things... still hasn't happened as I have been suffering from the same stupid never ending headaches that I had during pregnancy. 
As of yesterday, Furia is 6 weeks old and we are heading to our very last midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon.  It is bittersweet as I really love Jess and Jenn for everything they helped me with through this pregnancy.  They are awesome and gave me the opportunity to have the birth I always imagined and would not have had if I was stuck with the same closed minded doctor as before.  I had better go get some chores done before they wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment