Sunday, April 25, 2010

Babycakes


Lately we have had some super nice weather so Anomantia and I went for a walk to a local bakery called Babycakes Cupcakery. She really liked the bright colours on the walls and the attention she gets from the wonderful ladies that own/operate the place. The cupcakes there are delicious. The general atmosphere is so relaxing and we enjoy our time there. Last week, for the occasion, I dressed Anomantia in her cupcake dress with her cupcake hair clips (I am so tired of people calling her a boy). All in all, we had a fun afternoon while we were at the cupcakery and out for our walk.
www.babycakesreddeer.com is their website... If you are ever in the area, I urge you to check them out! Diana and Andrea have a great business going and are always smiling, no matter the weather! Thanks for the good times, I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment