Monday, September 6, 2010

Teeth and words

For the last few weeks we have been living in teething hell. There is no other way to put it other than that because my life consists of drool, crying and biting. Anomantia has discovered how to bite down with the one razor sharp tooth that she does have and has managed to tear my nipples up. Needless to say, she is still trying to breastfeed more because of her constantly sore mouth. As of this afternoon, she has one tooth surfaced, one breaking through and two more just below the surface. I just hope they all surface and SOON! (not likely going to happen)

Anomantia is starting to babble more and more but the words she is starting to form are fairly strange. She says "Hi-yah" (like in a cheesy kung-fu movie) "ahh ahh ahh" (at maximum volume) and is starting to say "ad ad ad" (as in dad). I am still home for another 28 days before I have to return to work, but already Anomantia has switched over and become a "daddy's girl". First thing in the morning, she is looking for her dad and as soon as he gets home from work, she is all grins. Today she was in my arms when her dad came in the door and she nearly leaped out of my arms to him, so excited that he was home.

This month is yet again another busy one, I hope to be able to post more pictures and comments soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment