Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Seeing as it is Canada Day tomorrow and it was fairly hot out today, I figured that it was a great opportunity to use my temporary tattoos that someone gave us during the olympics. Anomantia was more impressed with the fact that I let her be naked for more than 30 minutes at the time. Tomorrow we are not planning on attending the festivities due to Laurence's inability to walk long distances and the parking at the site is awful when a city with over 90 000 residents decide to partake in the activities. I think we might just go and check out the outdoor pool and waterpark that just opened yesterday. I know that Laurence has been dying to go back to the recreation centre to use their steam room. Tomorrow, is an entirely new adventure in itself and until then, we hope y'all have a great Canada Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment