Friday, June 25, 2010

June Photos Part I

I can hardly believe that June is coming to an end and that the summer is already here. Only 3 more months before I have to return to work and leave my baby blue for the day. I am a little nervous about that, but I am sure things will go fine once we adjust to the new routine.
The bright Blue eyes are here to stay. This photo is kinda creepy with the overexposure but her eyes are really really blue now.
Anomantia eats sweet potato with her ear. She still thinks the "Little Potato" song is funny.

Beef Jerky... Need I say more?

yum!

Anomantia has learned how to kiss properly, now she does the little "ooh" mouth to most people with the exception being me. She still has this idea that it is okay to eat her mama's face.





No comments:

Post a Comment