Friday, June 25, 2010

June Photos Part II

On Father's day weekend, Anomantia humoured us by making this new face.

And again... she loves pickles and I give her Cheerios to throw around. She doesn't eat them yet, but they make a great toy at the moment.

Hanging out in her Bumbo in the kitchen while we made dinner the other night. She likes it best when I let her eat a rice cake naked in the bumbo. It makes a mess of mushy rice cake when I give them to her.

Cookie faced playing with Sophie the Giraffe yesterday. I got home from my Muay Thai class to find her hanging outside in her exersaucer / jumperoo, while Laurence painted the fence. She had found a cookie that she had ditched in the tray a couple of days earlier and decided to eat it (or try at least).

Cookie faced close-up.




No comments:

Post a Comment