Sunday, August 29, 2010

August...sigh...

Our month of August has passed by so fast with so many adventures and activities to keep us all going and going some more. Anomantia has cut her first tooth with a couple more coming in any day now. Anomantia has a developed a liking for the telephone, so while she is awake I can't really have a conversation because she squeals until I give her the phone which she proceeds to put in her mouth or in the case of my mother-in-law, she just hangs up on her. She is still growing but has started to level out on the percentile chart. She just hit 30" tall and 22lbs at 8 months 1 week old. I am cherishing every moment I have left on my maternity leave because I just confirmed my return to work date as the 4th of October. Then I will be placing my precious baby girl into the care of a yet to be determined care giver. Our original plan was that Anomantia was going to have a SAHD but that fell through when this summer he went through a change in employment and that will no longer be possible with the new work hours. So in mid-September, we will be interviewing like crazy to the day homes that will have openings and in the meantime, we are still on wait lists for all the day cares in our area. Anomantia is also somewhat mobile. She crawls backwards and rolls all over with ease but is still working on figuring out the whole going forward thing.

Getting hosed off after a messy blueberry peach smoothie

Enjoying her Blueberry Peach smoothie

Having fun and terrorizing her dad after an afternoon nap.

Bucket Head...
She dumped her bucket of golf balls on the floor so I made her wear the bucket like a hat because I am the one who has to pick them all up again.
It was so funny to watch her try to take the bucket off, she was smiling the whole time.



No comments:

Post a Comment