Sunday, August 29, 2010

bathtime

Anomantia in the bath chewing on "Bill le Crocodile" her favourite teething toy at the moment.

She is so full of spunk and enjoys just about everything. She has started showing signs of being a little shy around people and things that she doesn't know very well but all in all, she is easy going and has decided that at 8 months old she will nap twice a day and sleep through the night (usually 9pm-7am). Yahoo, I feel like I have won the lottery with this baby and hopefully my transition back to work will go smoothly too. But in the meantime, I am going to make the most of my last month off with my wonderful daughter and enjoy the last days of summer at home. Next week, my husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary (already!?!). I am in awe that we have had 6 wonderful years full of ups and downs together but I wouldn't change a thing even if I could turn back time.


No comments:

Post a Comment