Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chaos

So this week has been crazy busy for all of us here in Gurneyland.  Anomantia has discovered how to fill her bowl when it is empty.  Sunday afternoon, we were eating dill pickle chips (the new baked ones...so good!) in the living room.  I gave Anomantia a few in one of her bowls, she ate them all, then walked over and was eating them out of the bag on the coffee table.  I went into the kitchen to get us some water, returned to find her dumping the bag of chips into her bowl, most of which ended up on the floor.  She is a very observant girl and studies things lots before doing it.  She also has learned to pick her nose.  I got a text from Laurence the other night saying that she had a bloody nose and he had no idea how she got blood all over her face.  The next morning, I caught her red fingered.  She shoves her little index finger up her nostril, actually it is pretty gross.  She has learned the use of uh-uh (while shaking her head no) and uses it in appropriate context now.  It is quite cute but can be irritating at times now that she resists things.  I guess seeing as it is so early in the morning and I have to get up with Anomantia when she wakes, I should end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment