Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thanks for the thoughts...

Since we spilled the news of my pregnancy to our family and friends a few weeks ago, I have had an outpour of imput from people.  Lots of opinions on how to go about birth and dealing with two children.  Thanks for all your thoughts but I am at a point now where I can't handle hearing anymore criticism, opinions and suggestions from anyone.  Be it negative or positive, I am tired of feeling inadequate as a parent and as a woman because of someone else's ideals.  Being at a very hormonal stage of my pregnancy, I am at a point where I will burst into tears over someone's stupid comments. 
So my conclusion is now to not discuss parenting, birth or pregnancy with anyone aside from my husband and a very select few people (you will know who you are).  What choices that Laurence and I make this time are about us and our growing family and what is in all of our best interests.  So when it comes to my life, details are on a need-to-know basis for now.  I will start to post again one I have regained a level mind.
Good Bye for now,
Carlee

1 comment: