Sunday, December 11, 2011

FUNNY(caution empty bladder then read)

Late this morning, Laurence and I made lunch for all of us.  Anomantia had not had tuna fish yet, but we made tuna melts to try with her.  She sat at her seat oh so patiently waiting for her lunch, and when it arrived at the table, she poked at it until Laurence put salt and pepper on it.  Once it was how she liked it, she proceeded to lick all the salt off the sandwich.  Once all the salt was licked off the sandwich, she took one tiny bite.  Laurence and I were watching from the kitchen.  The next thing she did, I nearly peed myself laughing, she spat the bite out and climbed down from her chair and walked around the living room saying "Blech, blah, blech, blech, blah!"  It was so funny.  She then came into the kitchen looks at Laurence and then leans over the garbage can.  She walked over to me and said "It belongs in the garbage!"... that was when we both couldn't hold the laughter in anymore and I nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard.  She cracks me up so much sometimes it is so hard to keep a straight face.  So in short Anomantia doesn't like tuna melts.  I made her a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich instead, to which she replied "Yum, yum, yum!" and ate it all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment