Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Well here we are the last day of 2011.  I have no resolutions for 2012 except to spend as much quality time with my husband and child(ren) while I still am able (before maternity leave ends and I have to go back to work).  I am still very pregnant and have yet to have any real signs that this baby has any intention of giving up residence inside my uterus.  With the deadline of an Estimated Due Date looming, I am still waiting to experience the beauties of natural childbirth.  So hopefully early in the new year we will be welcoming our new son or daughter into our lives. 
Laurence and I were joking about how in the last few years, we have not made it to midnight (at least not since Anomantia was born).  Maybe this year we will actually make it depending on how tired we are from the day of playing and hanging out with Anomantia and relaxing waiting for labour to start.  I finished packing my hospital bag yesterday and the baby's stuff is mostly ready, it is all washed, dried and folded sitting in laundry baskets waiting for the baby to grow into it.  Meanwhile, Laurence is busy painting his new office and getting it ready to move in, and once he moved into the office we will start the renovations on his old office to transition it into a bedroom for Anomantia and make her a new bedroom.  The plan is to have these rooms completed by the end of the spring. 
We are going to be keeping busy with the new baby, an active two year old and all the renovations.  So we wish you all the best as we usher in the new year and hope you all have a wonderful end to the year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment