Thursday, December 22, 2011

photo bomb

 The three of us on Anomantia's 2nd Birthday.  December 16th 2011.
  At a party at the neighbours' house.
 Ready for Christmas Dinner #1 at the Lacombe Lodge.
December 20th, 2011
 Climbing to get at the Fruit Loops in the pantry
December 21st, 2011.
 Laurence telling Anomantia to be careful when standing in the pantry.
 Anomantia and I getting some ice cream for dessert after dinner in a super messy kitchen.  
I was in shock when I saw how big my baby bump really is... Yikes!
Another view of the belly.  


I am totally in awe at all the changes in Anomantia since last week.  She has been talking in sentences and repeating words that I didn't think she would be able to say.  Last night's word was ridiculous.  She is a ball of joy and I can't wait to see how she reacts to Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment