Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 7th- May 10th

This past weekend, we flew back to the island to visit with family and introduce Anomantia to all our friends and family. She got a great visit with her cousins Neela and Nora on Sunday afternoon. Love the new house Melanie and Matt!
She finally got to meet her Great-Grandma Peggy at an impromptu baby shower/ tea on Saturday afternoon.
Meeting Neela for the first time... Nora Loves her eyes (and tried to poke them too!).

She also finally got to meet her Grandpa Tom. Laurence and I had our first date night since she was born. I took him out for dinner on his birthday on Saturday night. I think that I was a little more anxious than I should have been but she was with Grandpa and Grandma and Diana at their house.
Our trip was great with the little exception that she went 2 days without napping and was really cranky with being away from her own routine. She flew really well, it is just too bad that the West Jet representative was an ass and really condescending towards me for wanting to sit in the seat I had reserved prior to my flight. I hate the Comox airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment