Saturday, May 15, 2010

Breastmilkcicles

This morning while digging in the yard, Laurence found this grub. Does anyone know what kind of larvae this one is? It's head is a reddish colour and the body is a tan/beige colour. I love bugs but I couldn't find this one in my bug book of Western Canada.

Today my thermometer in the backyard was reading 26 degrees Celcius and 44 degrees Celcius in my greenhouse. I got most of my seeds planted in the greenhouse because we will still probably get snow at least one more time. Last year it snowed in June and the year before that it was snowing in July.
With the warm weather, I gave Anomantia some frozen breastmilk (or as I like to call it a Breastmilkcicle) in this mesh feeding thing that my MIL gave me last weekend. She didn't seem to weirded out by it plus it helps with the teething.
Everything goes in her mouth these days. Yesterday I was changing her diaper and like usual, I laid the new one out next to her and as I was putting the dirty one in the garbage, the new one went into her mouth.


I leave the two of them alone for ten minutes and they both fall asleep. Anomantia was originally sitting up against the couch but slid down as she fell asleep.


She sleeps in the strangest positions!



No comments:

Post a Comment