Monday, May 3, 2010

Protect your teeth

Anomantia started holding herself up today. I had her sitting on my lap when we were at the table and she grabbed onto the table to stabilize herself. She also started swatting and throwing punches when people or things get in her face or something that she doesn't like is in her space. She already has a bubble of space around her that she doesn't like people or things getting in too close. She is far more alert now than ever and is so much fun. She has a constant babble going on when she is in her chair or swing with her Champignon, Butterfly rattle, Monkey or just her own little hands (which are currently her favourite teething toys). She also has an amazing ability to head butt right in the teeth. Whenever she is in my arms, I really have to watch that her hands or head don't end up in my mouth. My front teeth are sore from having the rattle smacked into them one too many times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment