Friday, July 13, 2012

Holidays (SBC#42)

The best holiday I ever had would be my honeymoon back in 2007.  Laurence and I were married on Vancouver Island at his parents' acreage.  After a couple of days, we left in our car and camped in our tent through the Rocky Mountains.  We went to Radium Hot Springs, Golden and after getting snowed on, we finally drove home to Gurneyland.  We spent one night at home and decided to go to the West Edmonton Mall and we stayed a couple nights at the Fantasyland Hotel in the mall itself.  We went to the Watermark one day and Galaxyland the next.  It was lots of fun, but I only had three weeks of holidays and they were over so we drove back to Gurneyland and I returned to work the next day. 
We love camping and roughing it in the wild.  What is your favourite holiday ever taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment