Friday, July 13, 2012

Passing...

This afternoon I am attending the funeral of a neighbour and a friend. 
John was one pf the best neighbours we've ever had.  He helped us renovate our basement and drywall Laurence's office. 
He was young, too young to die (under 40 years old).  He has left behind his wife and two children (10 and 8 years old).  Since hearing of his death, I wish there was something I could do to help but it is just too soon.  I remember after my dad died, everyone rallied around us to help ease the pain but over time everyone dissipated.  Then when you really needed someone there was no one.  I am guessing that come fall things will have settled down and I will once again be able to offer my help and have it accepted.
Rest in peace John B. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment