Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day and March 18th Photo Bomb

 In the morning the girls got dressed up in their Saint Patrick's Day GREENS... Anomantia wore her green waffle shirt and Furia wore her emerald wool longies. 
 Furia looking cute on the couch in her woolies. 
 St. Paddy's day special, I made paint and introduced a new medium to miss Anomantia for some creative fun with green soap paints.
 Window painting with a soap paint that I made... my windows are super clean on the inside today!
 So proud of her paint brush skills, Anomantia just had a blast.
 March 18th after breakfast the girls were hanging out on the living room floor just talking to one another, it was really cute.
Furia wearing her Kanoko pants that I knit for her.  I love the fit and will definitely knit more from that pattern, they are far easier to get on than the other ones that I have made.  And the slippers are awesome too... they are a gift from Melanie and family and they fit her perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment