Friday, April 6, 2012

Thursday's Photos and Update:

 Wednesday evening I managed to finish off the pajamas I was making for the girls as Easter gifts.  Anomantia thought she got to wear the pants right away, and was not too happy when I told her she had to wait.  Her reply was "soft pants on, OK yeah" and then she ran away with them.

 I entered my name in a draw for 88 yards of hand spun mixed fiber yarn... for those of you who don't know, I am a fiber addict and self proclaimed yarn snob.  I love all natural fibers but I couldn't resist this kettle dyed yarn giveaway.  And I WON!  It arrived in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be happier.  A huge thanks to Katrina from Under the Hill Crafts for donating to the BB Butts Giveaway.  I can't wait to knit it up, but I have no idea what I am going to make with it, so until I decide it will sit and wait.
 Yesterday, I let Anomantia pick out her own clothes for the day.  She chose her "Dadt's", heart pants and "Pockee".  In translation that means the orange waffle shirt with buttons (like her dad's red one), the blue jeans with the hearts on the waistband and the dress with pockets.  Later on, she put on a bear jacket that we just got and was running around calling them kitties followed by a growl.  It was quite entertaining. 
 Anomantia's new talent is that she has figured out how to open the sugar container, I looked up while nursing Furia to see this... she had opened the container and was dipping her fingers in the sugar bowl and licking them over and over and repeating the process a few times until I could get it away from her.  I guess I have to keep the sugar on a higher shelf in the pantry now because she can open that door too. 

Yesterday morning, Anomantia and I did Yoga while Furia napped and then all afternoon she would mirror my movements like she did in the morning.  We also played Wii Fit Plus activities, it was lots of fun.  We had all sorts of fun playing in the fresh snow that had fallen overnight.  Anomantia stomped every patch of snow all over the lawn in the backyard.  It was quite funny, however, I am ready for winter to be done and go away for another year. 

Today, I think we are going to go swimming at the pool and enjoy our Good Friday.  Furia just woke up for the day but the rest of us have been up for a few hours already.  So I have to pack the swim bag and make lunch for the family, in the meantime, Laurence has gone to the office (in the basement) to get some work done and Anomantia is colouring a picture of Spongebob Squarepants.  Furia and I are cuddling and enjoying her morning nursing session, she is such a joy.  Life can't get much better than this moment right now.  I am going to enjoy this moment and the rest of my day. I hope you all have an excellent Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment