Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am ME (SBC #17)

Today's Summer Blog Challenge topic is a difficult one for me... Identify the 3 personality traits that I am proud of.   When it comes to analyzing my own personality, I avoid it at all costs.  I am able to write about other people and things but when it comes to me, I run and hide.  I can write my feelings but not about personality very well.  So, I try to put it off as long as possible but inevitably I have to face the fact that I like to be the one heard but not seen .  I like to live in the shadows and put forth my two bits then disappear again.  Now on to my personality.

1.  I am easy going and go with the flow.  I hate confrontation and being put on the spot and avoid it at all costs.

2. I am independent.  I have always pulled my own weight and can get by on my own.  I don't need my husband but I want him, it makes our relationship healthier because I know I can get by without him if need be.

3. I am virtuous.  I think that sums up the loyal, trustworthy and honest bits.  I am incapable of lying, I have never been able to lie and I can't even bend the truth.  My husband says that I avoid conversations sometimes because I have information that he wants and I don't always want to divulge everything... it takes away the mysteriousness. 

AND

4. I am quirky.  I hate conforming to the norm, I dance to the tune in my head and quite often dance instead of walk and will burst into song at the most random moments.  And that is why I am me.  The not so typical, off beat and unique. 

This is me, Jenn (my midwife) and Anomantia yesterday afternoon

us being serious! HA!

1 comment: