Saturday, June 2, 2012

June has arrived!


Going Green with the Grizls


June has arrived and so has the rain here in Gurneyland.  Yesterday was an awesome start to the month.  Furia's first tooth broke the surface, she got her first mosquito bite and Anomantia used her first SIX (6) word sentence!  Since that, she has now astounded us with 8 word+ sentences and saying the funniest stuff.  Including copying her dad's expression of ummm hmmmm at a cute girl walking past the truck while I was picking up a computer for his work.  Hilarious and I am bummed that I missed it! Anyhow, I have decided to unofficially try the Summer Blog Challenge and partake in 90 days of blogging... we will see if I can do it.  The purpose of the challenge is to post one blog post each day from June 1st to August 31st (Yes, I know that I am starting this a day late).  It seems like a fun challenge and allows me to keep better tabs on my blog.  So with that, I have to go post for day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment