Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 15

I love the contrast from the mountains and water in this photo, it reminds me of my dad.

Summer Blog Challenge Day 15: Post a Picture that you took and are proud of.


This awesome house is build entirely out of glass embalming fluid bottles.  The guy that built it was an undertaker (and an artist by the looks of it).  It is in the Kootenay region of BC.

I love the contrast of soft mush of the Red Jelly Fish on the hard Rocks.
I know the challenge called for only one photo but these three really stood out for me.  It is all about contrast, colour and texture.  I love the way each photo has a very unique subject that stands out because of its surroundings.

6 comments:

  1. Love the first photo. I love mountain scenes though so it is a biased opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but the first is my favorite! Mountains and oceans, 2 of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have had a hard time choosing amongst these three pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - I really like the jellyfish! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'em all ! the 1st photo yes the colour tones looked amazing! simply blue with different tones. and the 3rd pic also.. I love the way you explained about your photography's view. -unique subjects that stands out because of its surroundings... <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mountains and the water.

    ReplyDelete