Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stylin' My Way! (SBC#30)

My Wedding Day Rocking the whole bathtub in a field look. I love my wedding shoes... just not too practical for everyday wear.

My usual, yoga or track pants with a fleece hoodie. *Note: Date is wrong on this photo, this photo was taken in May of 2008.

Jeans and hoodie for my everyday look (when not working). *Note: date is wrong on photo, this photo was taken in May of 2008.

My extreme special occasion, pre-kids get up.  (it takes too long to put together for my liking but it is very me!)
I love stripes and polka dots but stripes more.  My style is relaxed and casual.  I'd post a picture of me in my work gear, but I don't have any that I can find.  For work, I wear a beanie or bandana to cover my hair, a long sleeved shirt (usually a denim button up one) with a t-shirt underneath and a tank top under that so I can take layers off.  Then I wear a pair of thin stretchy pants (in the summer), long underwear (in the winter) and cover it all up with my favourite Carhartt double knee Dungaree fit pants (*Note: pants=slacks for the British, I know underwear are called Pants in England).
I don't think I would change my style, I like several vintage pieces that I mix in with my general jeans and shirt looks and I love scarves and bandanas.

1 comment: